Principal Consultant for the UK and Ireland region
Agium EPM is a specialist implementation and consulting partner focused on OneStream Software. Our highly experienced team of OneStream Consultants have delivered over 100 projects to 50 companies and we are proud that clients chose us to complete many phases of their OneStream journey.
Agium EPM is a Diamond Level OneStream Partner (the highest level awarded) which means you will have access to the very best OneStream expertise, projects and training but also learn and develop alongside some of the most experienced OneStream Consultants in Europe.
Agium EPM is an International company. We have completed projects in 12 Countries and so a career with us will provide an excellent range of high-profile clients and a wide variety of industries, cultures and locations.
As a Principal EPM Consultant you will be the lead for all aspects and phases of the OneStream implementation, including leading the team and the client relationship.
You will be the driver of the design and requirements gathering with the client to ensure a successful implementation and keep close attention to all stages of build through to go live.
As a Principal Consultant you will also be responsible for supporting the sales process and delivering demos of OneStream capability alongside the UK & Ireland Managing Director.
Agium EPM is a very well-connected company and we support each other in all aspects of personal development, coaching and helping to create an excellent culture. As a Principal OneStream Consultant you will play a key role in knowledge sharing and training the consulting team.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting & finance with a professional qualification from a recognized Accounting body
- Excellent advisory skills
- We are looking for a minimum of 8 years EPM implementation experience and evidence of numerous successful end-to-end EPM project life-cycles
- Experience of a recognized EPM Software is essential – OneStream would be ideal, but we are also very interested to meet candidates with experience of Oracle Hyperion, SAP EPM, Tagetik or other EPM tools targeted to the enterprise market
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively in English
- First class documentation skills in English
- Ability to work in a team and share knowledge
- Willingness to travel to customer site (Europe wide)
What we offer:
- A highly motivated and hardworking team
- Growing company with a lot of opportunities to develop yourself
- Awesome product and international clients to work with
- Opportunities to travel
- Great company-wide events
- Private Medical Insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Pension plan
Questions? Ask Sandra Schnoink
Sandra is Agium EPM's HR Manager and is able to answer all your questions about this vacancy.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.